Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 26, 2010

Fun class

Mom and I went to rally tonight and had a lot of fun. We had really tough courses and one was really twisty and lots of turns. The funny part is that *I* did better than mom. All our mistakes were hers; I did what she told me but it wasn't right. No cookies for mom!! Then when we went to the other end of the building, I saw the teeter so I went over and pushed it to the ground - just like we have been doing at home. It was fun and mom was very proud of me. After class I got to do it several times and I was really good and didn't mind doing it over and over.

On the way home mom stopped at Blockbuster and got The Blind Side. She was so happy as she got the very last one on the shelf. All I can say is that it means LESS training time as she will be watching TV. Hmmm, wonder if I can do something to that TV??

No comments: