Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, March 5, 2010

Winter Olympics - Edge Style


When Mom came home for lunch today, she let me out of my cage and I ran to get a shoe. I do this every day as I love to carry shoes around the house. Mom walked to the other side of the room as she thought she would trade with me and give me a toy instead. The next thing I know I am "snowboarding" down the basement steps. Talk about scary - I HATE the basement, and here I am flying down the steps. I landed and was a little stunned about what happened, I was also in the dark. I heard Mom run across the floor and turn on the lights, I think she was scared. I know I was. She came running down to make sure I was okay.

Mom has a shoe tray in the basement way and that is where all the shoes are. I guess I hit it so hard that it slid across the floor and then I hopped on and away I went. Wow, what a scary ride. Mom was worried that my legs were dragging and she checked out my legs with a flashlight to see if I had any scrapes or missing hair. I don't really remember since it happened so fast, but it seems like I just hopped on and "surfed" to the bottom.

She called Gary and told him what happened, and luckily we were laughing by that time as I was okay. Gary was at lunch too, so he came home to help rescue me.

I didn't know you could do Winter Olympics without the snow, but obviously you can!!!

No comments: