Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, March 4, 2010

A G I L I T Y !!!

We finally made it to our agility class and it was SOOO much fun. I am in the Advanced Beginners class so we are doing crosses and sequences and contacts and 12 weave poles!!! Mom was so proud of me as I was focused! I liked watching the other dogs while we waited our turn and wanted to play with the dogs in our group, but as soon as it was our turn, I focused on mom and the equipment. I was jumping 20" and never dropped a bar, Mom and I have done a lot of jumping work and I have learned a lot about the right way to jump. I also did my contacts and held them until Mom released me. And then at the end of each sequence Mom and I would play tug with our new toys. We had so much fun - I can't wait to go back next week!

No comments: