Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

Teeter fun!!!

My teeter is DONE! Mom and Gary carried it out and put it on the deck. I started playing jungle gym teeter and slamming it on the deck. Then I would run and do my 2o/2o on the other end. Gary, being Gary...., did the teeter. It looked like so much fun *I* did the teeter too. It even slammed really loud on the deck, but I heard the click AND treats over the teeter. Wow, did I say how much fun it was?!?! Gary and I did the teeter over and over and over. Gary is fun to train with!!

No comments: