Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 27, 2010

A Full Day!

We started our day with Panera breakfast and then out to run errands. Most importantly PVC for my agility equipment. Mom found a place that carries all the fittings really close to our house. Then we did some other errands and I was ready to GO HOME! We stopped and got lunch and went home to see Gary (who is working on my Aframe) and we all had lunch together. Then Mom and I went out and did some agility training, got more stuff out of the shed to paint and just ran around in the yard. It was really muddy and I had to keep getting my feet wiped off when we went in the house.

We did some jumping exercises and groundwork exercises and mom put out my 12 weave poles. I did a pretty good job with them, but that is hard work!! My entries are definitely better and I am single striding most of the time. Mom said I just need to learn my own rhythm, which will come once I start doing more of the 12 poles. We also did some teeter work today too, after mom dug it out from the leftover snow and put it in the sun.

We are off to get a pizza for dinner - YUM! I love pizza. Mom said we can go out and play again after dinner. But then she said it was movie time :( I guess maybe she thinks she will wear me out when we go to play so that she can watch a movie. huh, I don't think so....

No comments: