Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 21, 2010

EXHAUSTED!!

What a day... it was sooo much fun, but now I can hardly keep my eyes open. We have been working and playing all day and Grandma even came to visit too! We started really early this morning and went non-stop until tonight. We did jumps, weaves, teeter, chute, table, retrieving, running, playing, chase, PT exercises and now I am ready to crash. We worked on our weaves 4 times today, the teeter and chute a couple of times and then every thing else too. I BEG to work on my weaves, I really think they are fun. Mom was able to put them in a straight line tonight and I could do jump to weaves from left turn and right turn and straight on.

I also found bunny fur in the back yard, no bunny or bunny parts, just lots of fur. I wonder how that happened... I kept tracking it trying to find something else, but no more clues.

Grandma came to visit this afternoon. I was so happy to see her, and she had on sandals and I kept sniffing her toes. Then when she walked through the house I accidentally stepped on the back of her sandal and stopped her in her tracks. Mom doesn't wear those kind of shoes so I was really interested in them... I didn't want her to leave either, I thought she should stay longer and play with me.

Time for sleep.... although I can't wait to play tomorrow!!!

No comments: