Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, March 7, 2010

ONLY in OHIO!

Mom and I went out to play today in the S U N!!! Woohoo!!
The potty yard is still showing signs of our winter blizzard:


And 200 yards further, our training yard is Spring time!!!


After I enjoyed running and tracking in the yard, Mom and I played bumper. I was a very good boy and could "whoa" from moving and hold it while Mom threw the bumper and then released me. And then I was a really good boy and would take it back and hand it to her so we could do it again!! I love playing bumper, especially when it is so nice outside. Mom said we may set up a jumpers course later today... I sure hope so!

No comments: