Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring time Equipment Overhaul

With spring in the air, Mom and Gary were working on the agility equipment. I can't wait until I have all the equipment in the back yard again. They were outside working, so I dug out my hammer so I could help too. I thought if I helped, maybe we could get it out there quicker!! They just thought I was cute....

(Note from Mom: Edge truly did go find this hammer on his own. Gary and I were out working on the equipment and when I came in he was sitting there with his hammer. Sometimes I really think this boy is way too smart!)

No comments: