Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bored!! Bored!! Bored!!

I let Mom know just how bored I am. When she was trying to get ready, I kept stealing everything and running away with it. The goal is for her to say "bring it" and I do and get cookies. Well today the game was up! She chased me down and she retrieved everything from me. No fun!! I was stealing entire stacks of papers, notebooks, you name it. But... she promised to find someplace for me to stretch my legs. I guess I won after all.

No comments: