Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, February 5, 2011

Home Depot

Mom and I went to Home Depot today as I needed to get out and DO something!! The backyard is ice and I am not allowed to run, so we went to Home Depot. We spent some time working and most of the time just walking around and visiting. I really like to meet people and almost everyone likes to meet me too! Mom calls me a social butterfly - I do NOT think I look like a butterfly!!! I did see the Energizer Bunny there and was a little concerned at first but then I got to go touch him and everything was fine. Maybe we can go again tomorrow too!

No comments: