Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Home Depot Fun

I went back to Home Depot today (YEA!) and we worked and visited. I had so many people tell Mom how good I am. They were amazed at my heeling and focus. One lady asked Mom how long we had worked together, she just liked watching me. Then I met three men (son, father, grandfather) and they really liked me!! I had a lot of fun with them and they said I was so calm. So the son acted like he was going to wrestle with me and I showed them how I could switch from working to wrestling :) They thought I was cute! I also met a little girl that I could look in her eyes as we were the same height, she liked me a lot!! I had to work on my sit stay and down stay too, they are not so much fun as it is boring to just sit there with so many people I could visit.

Hopefully we can play some more tonight, we are not interested in watching the Super Bowl. So I think we should play some fun games!

No comments: