Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feeling bad

I haven't felt well for a few days so Mom took me to see Dr. Karen. I didn't need any adjustments, but she said that something was bothering my liver. I have been grouchy and lethargic and she said that it would make me feel that way. I started taking some chondroitin for my back and she said that could be the reason. So I am to stop taking the chondroitin and start taking milk thistle to help my liver. Mom is really upset tonight as she is very worried about me. When we got home, we ate dinner and then snuggled. That was good with me too!

No comments: