Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Physical Therapy night


We wanted to do something different and fun, so we did a lot of different PT exercises. Mom brought all kinds of things up from the basement for me to climb on, back up on, put my rear on and sit on. Luckily she has some skid stuff to put on them so I wouldn't fall or slide off. We had fun and I learned the new things really fast. My favorite was to walk across the stool stopping with my back feet on it. Probably because that was the exercise that *I* came up with! Here are pictures of me doing all the new fun things.



No comments: