Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Fun

What a great surprise today, Spring!! Mom told me she would take me out to play in the snow again today, but the snow was gone!! We went to the park and took a long walk. There were a lot of other dogs and kids there too. It was a lot of fun. I found a squirrel and he took off running up a tree. Mom figured he would go up the tree, so she let me run over and he ran back down the tree and took off, with mom and I in tow... it was fun chasing him. If only I had been off leash, I would have got him!!!

No comments: