Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Home Depot night

We went to Home Depot tonight. It is fun to go more often because of the weather. I really enjoy seeing all the people and especially the kids! Tonight a dad and 2 kids liked watching me. They were impressed at how smart I am. Everyone working there really like me too, they were rubbing me on my down stay, but I was a good boy and stayed there.

Before we left, Mom and I just walked around and I got to run some too. I really like to go, but I wish all the ice would go away so I can run in my backyard.

No comments: