Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tug Throwing


Mom and Gary were watching Gray's Anatomy and I wanted to play!! I kept giving them my tug, but they did not get up. So I invented a new game - tug throwing. That got their attention. I put the great big tug on the end of my nose and I threw it over my head and across the room. I think what really got their attention is that it was aimed at the TV, the curio with all the glass and my crystal edge on the table. Mom kept telling me we already played for an hour, so, I want to play more!!! I like the new game I came up with!

No comments: