Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, February 2, 2011

More Ice

I refused to walk on the deck, so Mom went out front and stomped down the ice/snow and we ventured out. After we got across the solid ice driveway it wasn't bad. Well, because Mom "fixed" it for me. I still couldn't potty out there so we went in the house. Then we went back out and then back in and back out. Well, you get the picture. Finally at 9:30 Mom stood in one place and told me we were NOT going back inside until I went potty. I tried once and slipped a little, but she didn't care. So I finally did it. Then I tried to run in circles and made Mom laugh, but she made me stop so we would not fall down.

Today she put rugs across the deck so that I could walk on the rugs. When I first went out, I thought "what are those" and made sure I walked around them!! She and Gary thought that was funny. Mom came out and explained to me (and showed me) what they are for. Wow, that was great. Now I can walk on the deck without slipping!!

No comments: