Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 4, 2011

Great class

We went to rally class tonight and had a lot of fun. We did two great courses and then had some time to work on our stuff. Mom is insisting on changing the order of our exercises. I know how to do them and now she thinks she has to change them. Plus she took some "sit challenge" and now we have to do all these weird sit exercises. I did a sit on recall, a running sit, a backwards sit and I cannot even remember the other ones. I guess they are fun as I get great cookies when I do them right. I did my best heeling ever in class. Mom has changed a couple of things and it makes it a lot easier for me and I did awesome heeling :) Thanks to PoodleMom for some great photos so Mom could see some things she was doing wrong.

On the way home from class we went to Panera and got a great big cinnamon roll. Their cinnamon rolls are the best. We put it in the microwave and enjoyed it for our after class snack. YUM!!

No comments: