Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 11, 2011

Rally Class

We had rally class tonight. We had fun but I knew Mom was tired and I was not quite as focused. We worked on our stays for our obedience trial in a few weeks. I really do not see the point of stays. I think they are kind of silly, but Mom wants me to do them... I did a great job on the APDT course though, that is my favorite. And we worked on directive jumping, I am great at that now! I also did some tunnels and some weave poles in between the courses. Mom was impressed with my poles as I have not done a set of 12 poles in months and I nailed my entry and did them fast and single strided (whatever that means, I just heard mom tell Gary :)

No comments: