Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our park is great!

We went to the park to see how bad it was. Our yard is still all ice and snow covered so we were not sure about the park. Wow, we couldn't believe it. They had plowed the entire path. How great is this!! We took a 2 mile walk this afternoon and it was so nice outside. We stopped half way around for me to take my coat off it was so nice. Lots of great smells and the wind blowing and the sun shining.

The funny thing was that mom never checked our back yard, just the middle yard and potty yard. When we got home, she went out to poop scoop and realized the back yard was almost completely melted. So after our nice walk, I got to run in the back yard too!! What a great day. It has been a long time since I have been out there to run, I have sure missed it!

This is me trying to stay awake for dinner. After our long walk and my big run, now I am a little tired! Mom is holding me up.

No comments: