Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Work from home day!

Mom worked from home today and I loved it! I stayed under her desk until breakfast and then we had french toast! We have not had that for a long time! Then I got a big marrow bone, those are so good and fun to chew. Then I went outside and watched the neighbors for awhile (Mom says Gary taught me how to be a nosy neighbor!) After I was bored with that I came in and chewed my bone some more.

It was a busy day for me as I was up and doing something most of the day. It was time to relax by mid afternoon.

No comments: