Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun in the snow!

We went out and played in the snow today. It was a lot of fun, we played bumper a lot. And then I tracked the bunny and found where they sleep. Unfortunately, they weren't in their beds!! I also found squirrel tracks and tracked them up a tree. And then there was some critter in the wood pile and I was trying to scare him out. Mom was laughing at me, but I knew what I was doing!! I would poke and dig and scratch in the middle and then watch the end for him to come out. You have to keep an eye on them or they will get away from you. I also helped Mom pick up branches from all the storms we have had.

After lunch, we did some more ball work. We tried something new and it really helps. We put the ball by the couch, then I can jump up on the couch and walk out onto the ball. The best part of the ball exercise is that I get lots of good peanut butter.

We also did some pivots and mat work. We have been working on right pivots and I have made a lot of progress. Gary said they are just as good as my left ones. My mat is a lot of fun, I like running to my it and do a great job!

No comments: