Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, July 24, 2011

Busy Day

We got up early today as Mom and Gary took Gary's dad to breakfast. I didn't like them leaving me, but it was good to have early breakfast! I got bunny parts today, they were good! I also got a yogurt bone when they left so I had something to do for awhile. Mom brought me some egg from her breakfast. She always brings me goodies when they go out to eat :)

We packed all our stuff and headed to the training building. We rented it for an hour to play in the air conditioning. I was very excited to go and play. When we got there it wasn't quite as cool as we thought it would be, so we kept taking breaks to stay cool. Then Mom saw the fan and had me lay down in front of it to cool off. She was laughing and took pictures as it was really powerful and blew my ears in the wind!

We did some obedience, agility, and just running around playing with toys. We also worked on weaves and retrieves. I am glad we went as it was fun to work on so many different things. Mom took video, so maybe she will help me post it later.

Gary cooked out for us tonight too! I have had a great day and a lot of great food and think it is time for a nap in front of the fan!!

No comments: