Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Thank goodness for another storm!

Well, I usually do not like storms because I cannot go out and play (Mom's rule!) but tonight the storm let me go to class! Mom said we could not go because it was so hot again, but in rolls the storm and away goes the heat.

I was so glad we went as I got to be demo dog. I really like showing everyone how to do things. I got to demo the kick back stand as mine is really good :) And then I got to demo the scoot sits and I did a super job with those too! I think Mom was proud of me. And then Mom was asked to demo "bumper cars" and she said we were not good at that, but we did it anyways. I guess I did better than Mom, so it is not "we" that are not good at it. But that is okay, I will let her go back next week.

When we got home we went out and played in the back yard. Mom lost me and then she finally found me.. ON POINT! She never did find what I was pointing. I really wish she would have gone in after it.

oh, and we got bunny in the mail today! how exciting is that???!!! I helped Mom package it up and put it away, so I get bunny for breakfast, I cannot wait. I may get Mom up early :)

No comments: