Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Diet

With all the findings on my recent tests, Mom is changing my diet. I guess it is not too bad, I still get my chicken necks which are my favorite. I just have to eat all low fat food for now and she is adding more supplements to help my belly. The only challenge will be finding new treats. Gary keeps complaining that I probably cannot even taste my food, but I still inhale it.

We are going to try our new diet and supplements for one month and then retest to see if there are improvements. Which of course, means no breakfast on the day I have to go for the test... I don't understand why it is so acceptable to not give me breakfast???

No comments: