Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Morning walk

We did something different today, we got out of bed and went straight to the park. Mom thought I may not like that since I didn't have breakfast, but it was okay as I LOVE going to the park!!! It was so cool outside too, so it was worth it. It was great when we got there as we were the only ones on the path. I was able to run and play and do whatever I wanted. But then other dogs started coming to walk too, so I had to put my leash back on. There were two runners there too, but they really liked me and I would sit by Mom's side and wait for them to go by. Since I was good, Mom let me stay off leash.

It was great fun, but now we are home and I still do not have breakfast??? I may have to think twice about doing this again. Mom says I have to wait awhile to eat. I do not think that is fair. She got to eat???!!!

No comments: