Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Venison Cookies YUM

Mom surprised me this afternoon - we made venison cookies!! When she opened the package I was so excited as it smelled really good. I couldn't control it and my tongue just started licking toward the venison trying to get a bite. Mom laughed at me! We mixed it all up and made little cookies and cooked them. Mom thought she would surprise me and saved a small bit for later and when she had her back turned I ate it! She got the surprise :) It was really good.

I got to eat one tonight when we worked on our obedience, but we put the rest in the freezer for later. I hope "later" happens really soon!

No comments: