Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Silly Mom

When it was time to get up this morning, I kept trying to get Mom out of bed and she kept telling me to go back to bed. I couldn't figure it out?? She said it was time to sleep?? It was not time to sleep it was time to get up and eat breakfast. She forgot about the power outage I guess and thought it was night time because her clock said it was; but my belly told me it was breakfast time. I finally convinced her it was time to get up and she felt silly. Can you imagine, she believed a silly clock over ME!!???

No comments: