Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, July 23, 2011

Fun Day

After I got Mom out of bed this morning and she fed me, we cut up all kinds of good treats. We were going to do it last night, but we didn't have power and Mom didn't want to keep opening and closing the refrigerator. So this morning we cut up "bunny chunks" and I got to have samples and even had some big bunny bone pieces. They were all really good!! I can't wait until we use them for training treats. Then we cut up some beef for my dinner and for more training treats. And then we cut up chicken! Mom uses the chicken for treats for me for ball work, so we cut up all kinds of chicken.

Then we went to ARF to do rally. I had fun and was glad to go back and play. I saw some friends that I have not seen before and Cindy gave me a big hug as I have not seen her in a LONG time! She really likes me :) Mom said I can go back next week to play too if I want and if I feel like it. I sure hope so!!

No comments: