Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun morning

Gary went golfing today so Mom and I got up early and went to the park. It was great outside!! We had the entire park / path to ourselves and there was a nice breeze to keep us cool. We played for a long time before others started coming to walk. Here I am after our walk:


After our walk we went to Panera for breakfast. I REALLY like to eat at Panera, we have bagels and yogurt and Mom has coffee. She brought ice for me, so I ate ice on the way there. We ran a couple of errands, one to get more mats for my training room so we have a bigger area.

Then we went home and played in the back yard. I was after that crazy bunny again. He hides in my yard and it is fun to find him. But he always runs under the fence.



No comments: