Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, July 25, 2011

Great class

Mom and I went to agility tonight. She was worried about me after the weekend, but I was feeling good!! We worked on some jumping exercises and Mom thought I was doing something wrong, but guess who was?? It wasn't me, I was doing it right!! :)

Then we did a sequence and I aired the aframe, it was fun to fly over the top. But it caused a little issue in holding my contact. Then Mom did a blind cross at the poles and it sent me flying over the jump as she didn't get in my way. I did miss the dogwalk, but I jumped too long and couldn't get back to it. I think that was Mom's fault too.

Then we had another sequence and we had the chance to do a difficult gamble. We didn't have to but if we did, Mom earned the privilege to use my name one time in a sequence. Well, I nailed that gamble, just like a pro.

And to end class we had to do 2 jumps, recall to heel and immediate left turn into the entry of the poles. So I had to work really hard to wrap that second pole as I was entering from a left turn right between one and two. I did it great on the first try. And earned a BIG jackpot of venison cookies and chicken necks. Woohoo what a great class, I had FUN!!

Mom was proud of me too for my down stays. When Mom would walk the sequence I would do a down stay by the gate. I did it for every sequence and never got up. One time I lost her and she noticed, so she told me where she was. Whew, glad she did as I was getting worried!

No comments: