Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Mom is not happy with me :(

Mom drove me across town in rush hour traffic (yes, I have heard that many times tonight) to see Dr. Karen. It was not my normal appointment, it was an extra one. I got adjusted and felt really good. After we got home and had dinner, I was in the back yard to potty. I felt so good and was so happy I just took off running across the yard, hit the deck, slid across the deck and tried to weave through the door. Mom was watching me out the window and tried to beat me to the door to tell me to be easy, but she was too late. I slammed my left hip into the door jam and I screamed and it bounced me sideways. It really hurt!! Mom was not happy with me, but she still felt bad for me. She got the high powered ZEB and worked on me right away. She told me it is pretty sad that I cannot be perfectly adjusted for more than one hour. And Dr. Karen does not come back for another week and then she is gone for almost a month. I guess not a good time to get hurt!

No comments: