Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, July 11, 2011

The storm brings good things

I went to agility class tonight and had soooo much fun!! Mom said this morning that I was not allowed to go because of the heat. I have been feeling better, but she was afraid to take me out in the heat and humidity to do agility. Well.... lucky for me, the storm brought in 75 degree weather and I got to play!!

I was so happy to go see new friends and watch them do agility too. And I did a great job when it was my turn. And one of my favorite friends was there, a little girl named Ashley. We have not seen her in a long time, but I remembered her as soon as she walked in the door. I stole her flip flop a long time ago!!! I was checking out her feet, but unfortunately, no flip flops today.

No comments: