Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, July 22, 2011

Storm -the good and the bad

We couldn't go outside again today because it was 100 degrees again. I am getting very tired of staying inside; but.... another storm came through and made it nice outside. Mom and I went out and I ran and played right after the storm. And look at my shiny clean Aframe! The storm made it shine!!



The bad part is that it was dark inside!! We lost our power from the storm. Mom and I stayed in the eating area so the light came in through the window. We did had fun playing games and doing other fun stuff. But once the light quit coming through the window and I found out that my fan no longer worked, the fun went away. We put on camping lights and sat on the couch and mom massaged me. Well, I guess that wasn't so bad. The lights came back on just in time to go to bed.

No comments: