Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mom's new challenge

Mom was laughing at me tonight for doing things that normally she would not always laugh. We went to obedience class and I did a great job and even worked the entire time, and it was hot in the building! When we got home I went out in the yard and ran round and round and round and zoomed really fast. Then I ran up and slid across the deck and almost ran into the grill. We went out back and worked on weave poles and jump drills, that was fun!! Mom told me to "go play" but I wanted to play with her. I started heeling beside her, hey, mom, let's heel! So we did some heeling too. When Mom was ready to go in I grabbed her cell phone and let her know that *I* would carry it to the house for her. (It is my job to carry her phone every morning.)

When we got to the deck, Mom took her phone and I ran in the house and grabbed her BOT blanket and started throwing it around. Then I ran through the house with it and it flipped over my head. That was kind of fun and scary, running through the house not being able to see anything. Mom took it away from me as she told me I would get hurt. She took it upstairs and then I started playing tug with her with it. Then we went downstairs and I grabbed her shoe and took off with it.

Before bed, Gary, Mom and I were in the kitchen and I looked up and saw my new frisbee on top of the refrigerator. Hmmm, that would be fun. I looked at it and looked at Gary and back to the frisbee. He did not understand "Edge language" so Mom had to explain :) They would not give it to me, so I walked to the side of the refrigerator where my water bowl stand and food bowl stand are. Can I stand on them and reach it? Mom understood Edge language and told me to not even think about it. Oh, well, at least I tried!!

No comments: