Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Agility practice

We did agility tonight, it was hot in the sun but not bad under the trees. We worked on forward sends to a single jump and a pinwheel. Mom and I have worked hard at me staying with her, so this has been a little difficult for me. I did do much better tonight though. Then we worked on weave pole entries outside and I ROCKED! I was doing really tough entries like a pro. Mom was very proud of me.

We worked on my rally Level 3 obedience inside tonight. I am doing so good with my signals and drop on recall. I sure hope we can go to school on Friday so I can show everyone how good I am doing.

No comments: