Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, August 27, 2010

Rally Class

We went to rally class tonight and had lots of fun. We couldn't go last week because we went to the rally trial in Cincinnati. We ran a Level 3 course and I did a great job!! Then we practiced our new Level 3 exercises as we would like to enter Level 3 in October.

I have been doing really well on my signals and drop on recall at home, but was still having issues at the building. Well, tonight I did it all perfect!! Mom was so proud of me (and I was proud of me too!) We even did it in the middle while dogs were working on both sides, so lots of distractions. I did it several times too. We also worked on our "honor" for AKC excellent rally as I will be in Excellent very soon too.

We had a great time at class and I was a very good boy!!!

No comments: