Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, August 5, 2010

Long week

It has been a long week. Gary is back to work, but sure is grumpy in the evenings. Mom keeps telling him to "go to bed!" but he doesn't listen.... I think I would be in trouble if I didn't listen like Gary!

Mom and I have been training this week on the drive off the aframe, table, and weave poles. I have been getting baby food for reward - YUM!! I will do most anything for baby food, beef is my favorite. It has been so hot that we just do about 5-10 minutes, then we "hunt." Go back inside to sit in front of the fan for cooling off then back outside for another 5-10 minute play session.

Mom said it is supposed to be nice this weekend, cooler!! Yea! I am excited as I do NOT like hot weather. Hopefully we can do a lot of fun stuff this weekend.

No comments: