Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

How do you get cool?



When I am really hot, I like my fans. Mom put a fan in the family room for me one time when I was overheated. Now I lay in front of it all the time. I have Mom and Gary trained too :) Whenever I want the fan on, I lay in front of it and roll around on my back. They run and turn it on for me. Ahh, how nice to have trained help!

I like my fan so much I even gave it a kiss the other day. Mom was panicked and told me not to lick the fan or it may grab my tongue. Wow, I sure didn't know that! I do not kiss it anymore as I need my tongue!

No comments: