Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 15, 2010

First ones in the door

Mom was worried about getting a good spot for me today, so we were up very early to get to the show site. We were the first ones in the door at 6:30! She found a pretty good place for me, so I was glad we got there early. We had 2 hours to wait before our class started. But by the time we were set up and walked and all settle in, it was time for mom to walk our course. She told me it was pretty difficult for a Novice Jumpers course, but we would go do our best. She just wanted me to enjoy it! I was the first 24" dog so we were by the ring with about five 20" dogs to go. I got to watch a couple of them run and then played the "see it" game with mom. She had really good roast beef for me!!

It was then our turn, they were setting the bars and we went to the line. I was acting a little stressed so Mom and I played a couple touch games and then we did the big "give ten" jump and I got a little zoomie. It made Mom smile :)

We had a great run and I did a very good job! It was a very tight, twisty course but we managed it well. I didn't hit my weaves on the first try, but went right back and did them.

We were clean, won the class and earned my title! Great way to start our day.

No comments: