Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, August 12, 2010

Silly people

Mom and I went out back tonight and worked for a few minutes. We just ran the course that she set up over the weekend. When we finished we were standing under the tree and noticed two guys watching us from the neighbor's yard on the other side of the fence. (The neighbors have moved and their house is for sale.) When I saw them, I ran over to say "hi" and they got all upset. One of them starting swishing his notebook in the air at me telling me to "get back!" Huh, you were watching me and this is my yard. Did they think I would "get them??" There was a fence and I was being nice. Well, after he starting yelling at me and swishing his notebook at me, I barked at him! They took that as time to leave.

Silly people....

No comments: