Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Thursday, August 12, 2010

HOT week!

We have not been able to do much outside this week as it is HOT! We did go to Home Depot one night and played some in there. It was not too cool in there either! Mom and I were very warm by the time we left. Last night Mom and Gary took me out to hunt after it cooled off a little, they just walked around while I had fun! Then Mom surprised me with the bumper and Gary was very impressed at my self control. We have been working on that a lot getting ready for birds!!!

I cannot wait to go outside tonight. I am driving Mom crazy (she told me so!) as I keep begging to go out. I just want to go do something, anything... I am tired of being inside!

Tomorrow we go to rally -yea!! We have not been for a few weeks, Mom was really sick last week and we couldn't go. Then on Sunday we go to play agility!!!

No comments: