Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Boring weekend...



Wow, what a boring weekend. I am so glad we played rally on Friday and had a good time. Mom and Gary are "spring cleaning" the basement and garage and I have nothing to do. We did go out back to run several times yesterday, but it was hot and muggy, especially after the rain. We didn't even have a cookout??!!!

The only good thing that happened yesterday was that I got a few new toys. Mom found two bags of toys from Cat, Rock and Jag. So I got a new pheasant and duck and a tug ball (well, that's what I think it is best used for!)


Hopefully we can do something fun today, although we are not starting out that way...

No comments: