Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 22, 2010

Play and Cookout

It was definitely a better day! After Mom finished with her "spring cleaning" we went out to run for a long time. It was so nice outside and I ran and ran and ran. I pointed and hunted and just had FUN! After I cooled off, we played in the house. We did distance sits and downs and a lot of weaves poles with Mom standing at one end and calling or sending me through. Then later in the day we went outside and played agility.

Then we had a cookout!! I LOVE cookouts! I always get my own piece of chicken and it is really yummy on the grill.

It turned out to be a pretty good weekend after all!

No comments: