Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to class!

We have not been to class in two weeks. Mom said that we could go tonight and I was so excited. Carolyn designed our course tonight and it was a lot of fun. She had some new twists in it and kept us on our toes. Ethan was at class tonight too, and I was okay with that. Like Mom said, I need to get used to it and work through it.

I was the first to run the course and we did a good job. After that, we worked on our honor while Seeker ran. We did a sit stay first and then a down stay. I did both of them without Mom giving me treats while waiting. This is the first time we have done this.

Then we worked on my directed jumping. This is a requirement in level 3 APDT. I am doing much better with it and we worked to full distance. Then we worked on the new AKC cloverleaf and offset weaves.

It was a full night at class and Mom was exhausted. She has had a busy couple weeks. We quit a little early and I greeted all the friends coming in for the beginner class.

No comments: