Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 29, 2010

My new bed

Mom decided to make a new "pillow topper" for my kennel. I wanted to help. So we first cut the fabric to just the right size

After it was cut and sewn, we had to cut the padding to fit inside the bed:

I am such a good helper. I helped hold it in place so it didn't move when Mom cut it. I wanted to cut and pin, but I was not allowed :(

After it was all cut and put together, I gave it a test run before the final sewing. I think it is great!


And then when it was completely done, I did test runs on it. It passed the "Edge test"

No comments: