Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 28, 2010

Agility Run Thrus

We went to the Wild Weavers building today for agility run thrus. We did the excellent course and I did a pretty good job. There was a serpentine that was jumping into the poles and I missed one of the jumps, but we kept on going. We have not worked on many serpentines, but I guess we will now... I did great weave poles and they were from the table.

The best part is that there was a little German Shorthair girl, Troi, there today. She really liked me and I REALLY liked her. She kept giving me her butt. But then when I tried to sniff her she would "get me." I thought it was a fun game, but she was being ornery. I got to watch her run agility too.

We played a couple times and then came home and played in the back yard. We played bumper and mom and I chased each other - I really like that game.

Then we had a cookout!! woohoo - we even had steak. YUM! I like steak and Mom shared with me. And then we had cream cheese frosted brownies for dessert, after running in the back yard again.

what a great day!!

No comments: