Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, August 7, 2010

Work for my dinner?? Really?

Is she serious? Mom got this great idea to work on my table and weave entries for my dinner. I really like to do my table and weaves, but I think my dinner should be "just because" not because I work for it? But since she had this idea, we had to clean the training room today. Mom got shelves like in our storage room for all my training stuff. Now the entire room is to "play" not storage AND play. So now we have more room to work our entries.

The room is a lot of fun now as we have a BIG space to train and run and play. You can see how much room we have now and how nice our shelves look.


And this is where I stayed while Mom was cleaning. It was MUCH safer on the couch in the other room!

No comments: