Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, August 13, 2010

Tim Horton Timbits

We were watching TV last night and I was almost asleep on the couch when I saw TIMBITS on TV. They were dancing across the screen so I watched them very intently hoping that one may fall on the floor or something. It was so exciting to see them on television!

I didn't even know what they were until a few weeks ago. One morning Mom and I drove to Tim Horton's and ordered a box of timbits. I thought the little box was cute but then got really excited when I saw what was inside. (don't tell Mom I told on her, but the only reason we went to Tim Horton's is because she hadn't had a shower yet and didn't want to walk into Panera!) But I was glad we went to Tim Horton's as timbits are really good!!!

No comments: