Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, August 8, 2010

A good start to a beautiful day

We started our morning with Panera bagels and yogurt! Then Mom and I went out to play in the back yard. I got to run and hunt and Mom swept off all the equipment. There was a lot of grass and debris from all the winds over the past few weeks as well as grass clippings from Gary cutting the grass. After Mom swept off all the equipment we played "get yer butt" another one of my favorite games. Mom tries to get me and I run as fast as I can. I get really close to her and just when she thinks she can "get my butt" I swing it to the side and put it in high gear. It is a really FUN game! I ALWAYS win!

Mom and Gary built a course for me last night so later today (when the grass dries) Mom and I will go out and RUN. We are going to Alum Creek soon, I really like to go there to run. There are a lot of smells and trails and I can track critters.

No more cleaning today - YEA! And I didn't have to work for my breakfast :) Only my salmon treats, Mom said since it was Sunday I got "free" breakfast. Can it be "Sunday" everyday???

No comments: